Hasselblad cameras have been trusted by photographers for 80 years, capturing countless iconic moments and touching stories. Now more than ever, Hasselblad is driven by its founding aspirations to innovate on the camera and exemplify quality craftsmanship.
In 2021, we commemorate 80 years of Hasselblad legacy with 800 limited-edition Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kits. This anniversary edition draws inspiration from the iconic SWC camera and features an anodized Lunar Grey trim and lens, and a black leatherette cover. One side of the camera features a commemorative plate that reads “Since 1941,” while “Hasselblad” in handwritten lettering marks both the camera body and the optical viewfinder.
An engraved 30mm wide-angle lens was selected to echo the Biogon 38mm wide-angle lens used in the SWC. This Anniversary Edition lens features an etched focus ring in a Hasselblad logo print. Down to the finest detail, the Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit serves as both a nostalgic nod and a tribute to the spirit of innovation.
Included in the Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit is a CFV II 50C digital back, a 907X camera body, control grip, optical viewfinder, and XCD 3,5/30 lens. All components are special-edition designs with detailing custom to the anniversary kits.
The 907X is an interchangeable lens camera that supports both live view and autofocus. It effortlessly connects to XCD lenses and can combine with HC/HCD, V, and XPAN lenses via adapters. The CFV II 50C digital back can attach seamlessly with a film camera body*, advancing analog photography into the digital age.
Key features of the Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit include:
- Large medium format 50MP CMOS sensor
- Up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- Captures 16-bit RAW images and full resolution JPEGs
- Video: 2.7k (2720 x 1530) and Full HD (1920 x 1080) / Video covers full sensor width in a 16:9 ratio
- High-resolution 3.2-inch 2.36M dot touch and tilt screen
- Smooth live view experience with a high frame rate of 60fps
- Focus peaking, enabling more accurate focusing (especially advantageous on the manual-focused V System cameras)
- Intuitive user interface with swipe and pinch touch controls
- Internal battery slot with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port (same battery used on the X System)
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Integrated Wi-Fi and USB-C connection
- Portable workflow with Phocus Mobile 2 support
*CFV II 50C supports virtually all Hasselblad V System camera bodies built from 1957 onwards, including: 500C, 500C/M, 501C, 501CM, 503CX, 503CXi, 503CW, 503CWD, 500EL, 500EL/M, 500ELX, 553ELX, 555ELD, 2000FC, 2000FC/M, 2000FCW, 2003FCW, 201F, 203FE, 205TCC, 205FCC, adjusted 202FA, SWC/M, 903SWC, 905SWC, ArcBody, FlexBody, and some third-party technical cameras/view cameras.
**Please note that there are differences between the EU and UK power plugs. Choose according to your country or region.
In the Box
CFV II 50C (Anniversary Edition) × 1 (Includes battery and protection cover lid.)
907X (Anniversary Edition) × 1 (Includes front and rear covers.)
Focusing Screen Mask × 1
XCD 30mm Lens (Anniversary Edition) × 1 (Includes front lens cap and rear lens cap.)
Lens Shade × 1
Control Grip × 1
Optical Viewfinder × 1
USB Power Adapter × 1
Shoulder Strap × 1
Expose Cable 503 CW × 1
Flash Input Sync Cable × 1
Flash Output Sync Cable × 1
USB 3.0 Type-C with USB-A Connector Cable × 1
Lens Protective Pouch × 1